We were traveling home from Akron yesterday. Emma clutching dear old Bob:
and Maggie with her beloved "Froggie":
Maggie offers up Froggie to Emma:
M: Emma, you want Froggie?
E: No, Maggie. I doesn't want Frawwwwwwgie! I have Bob.
M: Here, Emma. You like Froggie?
E: NOOOO Maggie! I don't like Froggie. I love Bob.
M: Emma, TRY IT.
E: I won't try it. I don't like it.
M: You'll like it, Emma!
and then she dropped the frog and that was that. "My Froggie!!! He fall down!"
After we got home, we were relaxing on the couch, watching The Soup and waiting for a commercial break to brush some little girls' teeth and get them to bed. Maggie was playing with some plastic farm animals when she took a pig and tried shoving it in my mouth telling me "DRINK IT!"
She's going to be a jerk in college...or a hit. Only time will tell, I guess! I know I'm biased, but I'd also predict that everyone will give in...based on this:
And while I'm making predictions...here's Emma in college:
Again, future friends and parents of future friends. I'm sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment